It’s going to be a REALLY good meeting with important information about water and all of its pluses and minuses. Also, you’ll notice that we have A LOT of plans for future efforts. Please come to learn and offer your thoughts.
Action Ridge Agenda
May 9, 2019 at 7:00 PM
Park Ridge Community Church 100 Courtland Ave.
7:00-8:30—Presentation: Water: You, Park Ridge and the Planet with Cam Davis of the Metropolitan Water Reclamation District and Amy Bartucci of Go Green Park Ridge
8:30-9:00—Review of future Action Ridge Initiatives:
- May 15th, 7:00, 328 Courtland—Meeting of the Core Leaders Group. If you’d like to join the group, let Nan know.
- May 27th, Early a.m., South Park—Memorial Day Parade: Please sign up.
- Sometime in May—Participation in a Library Survey regarding the interests of patrons
- June 13th,7:00, Monthly meeting, Community Church—Peter Contos, of the Illinois Gun Violence Prevention Coalition and Duane Mellema, the Park Ridge Deputy Chief of Police will talk about Gun Violence Prevention, especially about the Fire Arm Restraining Order and how it applies to Park Ridge.
- July 11th—Do we want to have a table at the Taste of Park Ridge? Sign up, please.
- July and August—No regular meetings but possibly a book discussion on the subject of racial equity and/or participation in a “White Affinity Group”. Who would like to take part?
- September 12th—, Monthly Meeting, Community Church, Discussion of Rank Choice Voting
- On-going—Kristin, Marilyn and Nan are approaching City Hall about creating a Housing Plan as part of the Comprehensive Plan. Are there others who are interested in this?