Submitted by the Environment & Sustainability team, Tim Milburn and Jeanne Wells, here are some steps toward change that they shared at last month’s meeting:
- Get involved with your community’s Go Green group or town’s environmental commission.
- FaceBook has a platform called Buy Nothing where neighbors give away or request items with no money exchanged. Look for a local group.
- Donate broken crayons, books, surplus office supplies, and more to SCARCE.
- Check out SWANCC’s Educational Resources – videos, brochures, guides, recycling and composting guidelines, and more.
- JOIN US TUESDAY 2/15 FOR OUR ACTION RIDGE MEETING FOCUSED ON ENVIRNOMENT & SUSTAINABILITY ISSUES!
One thought on “Steps Toward Change”
Sent from my iPhone